We Help People Injured by Careless and Reckless Drivers
At Pete Olson Injury Law, we represent clients who have been injured in car accidents caused by:
- Drunk driving
- Negligent drivers
- Defective auto parts
- Texting and driving
- Poor infrastructure or road conditions
We consider it important that our clients understand how we are going to help them, what steps to expect, and how the process works. Our clients appreciate knowing the game plan in advance. Every step of the way, you will be kept updated on the status of your case because we refuse to leave our clients in the dark.
We Have Won Compensation for Clients Who Suffered a Range of Injuries
Car wrecks are a leading cause of injury and death worldwide. The severity and type of injury sustained in a car accident depend on various factors such as the speed of impact, the angle of collision, and the size differences between the vehicles. Our team has secured compensation for victims who sustained the following types of injuries:
- Whiplash. This is a neck injury that occurs when the head suddenly jerks forward and then snaps back, causing damage to the neck muscles and ligaments. Symptoms include neck pain, stiffness, and headaches. Long-term effects can include chronic neck pain and limited range of motion.
- Head injuries. These can range from mild concussions to severe traumatic brain injuries. Symptoms may include headaches, dizziness, and confusion. Long-term effects can include cognitive impairment and personality changes.
- Broken bones. Fractures are common in car accidents, especially in the arms, legs, and ribs. Long-term effects can include chronic pain and limited mobility.
- Spinal cord injuries. These can result in partial or complete paralysis, depending on the severity of the injury. Symptoms may include numbness, tingling, and loss of sensation. Long-term effects can include chronic pain and disability.
- Internal injuries. These can occur when the body is subjected to sudden impact or force and can include damage to internal organs such as the liver, spleen, or kidneys. Symptoms may include abdominal pain and difficulty breathing. Long-term effects can include organ failure and chronic pain.
It is important to seek medical attention immediately following a car accident to assess and treat any injuries, even if you think the other driver was at fault and someone else should pay. Get your injuries taken care of, and then GET PETE! to take care of the rest.
Dealing With the Insurance Company After a Car Crash
Too often, people end up in discussions with insurance companies after an accident. The adjusters will try to convince people to take settlements that are worth a fraction of the actual value of the case. You should never discuss your case with insurance companies. Leave that to a lawyer who has experience in case valuation. Our team can accurately assess the level of compensation you need to cover your medical bills and other current losses while also ensuring your future needs are met.
We Secure Multimillion-Dollar Settlements and Verdicts
At Pete Olson Injury Law, our firm is committed to helping people secure the compensation they need to put their lives back together. Clarksville car accident lawyer Pete Olson has more than 30 years of experience and has built a record of success by obtaining favorable results in thousands of cases and multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts.
You do not have to face the challenges of life after an automobile accident without support. Instead, turn to Pete Olson Injury Attorneys. We collect attorney's fees only if we secure compensation for you. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 877-GET-PETE or contact us online.